They will perform together in an online stream via YouTube and Facebook Live for the first-time since December 2018. Aleksandr, the Meerkat mascot, will present the show. This is part of Meerkat Music’s new initiative that offers customers music and content throughout the next months.
Aleksandr homeschools Oleg with his assistant Sergei, and he gets tired pushing the two children sports on swings. It was produced by Olly Calverley and Sarah Lasenby, Passion Animation Studios, Trim Editing, and it was directed by Darren Bailes and Matt Lloyd, Javier Romartinez, Jon Bancroft and Stephen Misir.
Little Mix Meerkat Music gig:
Watch their concert online
Little Mix will host an online concert with CompareTheMarket.com in collaboration with them later this week.
The biggest girl band in the world has announced their set list for the upcoming Meerkat Music “UNCANCELLED!” digital performance.
Meerkat Music will host the gig for the second time. They previously hosted Take That’s concert online.
Exclusive for comparethemarket.com account holders:
What are you doing?
The stars of ‘Shout Out to My Ex’ will perform their new single Holiday’ exclusively to the nation in a special one-off show. Fans will have the opportunity to see them perform ‘Holidays’ and ‘Break Up Song’ live for the first time since the release of both tracks.
This will be Little Mix’s first performance together since their UK Summer Tour was cancelled because of current entertainment restrictions.
What has Little Mix to say about the gig?
Perrie stated that Meerkat Music will be performing their favourite songs to the nation at the upcoming Meerkat Music concert.
Jade said, “It finally feels something to look forward too – we can’t wait for everyone else to see us perform the new single too!”
Wherever you are, here’s how to view the Take That and Robbie Williams Meerkat Music concert.
Tomorrow, Robbie Williams and Take That will be reunited for a charity performance.
This comes as the UK closes its tenth week in lockdown due to the global coronavirus pandemic.
Many of us have found entertainment during this extraordinary period. The chart-topping band hope to distract us tomorrow with their lockdown show.
Unfortunately, the reunion is “not back for real but for a special show”, which organizers hope will “lift nation’s spirits” during this difficult time.
Meerkat Music organized the virtual event concert in association with the price comparison website Compare the Market.
What is the special concert? How can you see it? This is all we know so far.
What is a concert of Meerkat Music?
- Meerkat Music hosts the concert for the first time. Robbie Williams will be reunited with former Take That members for a charity performance that will be streamed online.
- Howard Donald will join Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Mark Owen for the remote gig, which is filmed in the privacy of their homes.
- This concert is the first time that the foursome has performed together since 2018. Gary and Robbie had reunited on Twitter in April for a virtual duet.
- The band stated that this special event was a “world-first” and released a statement to Radio Times.
- They added that it was great to get back together with Robbie, and they are excited to be part this unique show that everyone can enjoy at home.
- Robbie stated that he was “really looking forward to” the reunion, adding: “If it’s not possible to go to the stadium…we’ll bring the stadium with us.”
- Jason Orange, who was forced to leave the band in September 2014, will not be performing at this special concert.
- At the time, the 49-year old revealed that he did not want to continue touring and recording all music.
- Meerkat Music will benefit Crew Nation and Nordoff Robbins – both of which Take That holds “very dear to their hearts”.
- These charities provide financial support for backstage staff and music therapy.
What songs are on the setlist?
Take That will host the virtual concert with The Greatest Day, which debuted in 2008 at the top of the charts.
The setlist also includes Shine, Back for Good and The Flood, along with six songs performed total by the band.
Meerkat Music’s inaugural event will conclude with another chart-topper: Never Forget 1995.
However, fans discovered that customers of Compare the Market will be able to access two encore songs. These are believed to include Everything Changes or Rule the World.
Customers will be able to see additional performances by logging into their app after the broadcast.
It is possible to watch it.
Compare the Market will host the charity concert on Friday, May 29 at 8pm.
The live stream will be available on the official YouTube channel of the comparison site and will be accessible to all fans around the globe, not just those from the UK.
North Wales Live was informed by a spokesperson who confirmed that the gig would be available via the official YouTube channel.
According to our sources, the organisers have confirmed that the special performance will be streamed live on Facebook.
Meerkat Music is free for everyone, not just customers.